Terms & Conditions
Prices for the products on this website include VAT at 19% and no other taxes will be added on at checkout.
You are only able to place and review your order in English language.
By accessing this website, and using the information therein, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by the said terms and conditions you should not continue to access or use the site.
By purchasing any item from the website you are declaring that you are aware of how the products are to be used, thus we claim no responsibility if any product is misused due to negligence.
- We do not deliver to P.O. Box numbers.
- Late delivery does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
- Delivery is done through ACS Couriers or any other delivery system of our choice.
- Orders delivered may be subject to a delivery charge, click here to see our delivery conditions
Before you complete an order and press "Send Order" you can modify or delete any products from the Shopping Cart section and also change your personal ifnormation and address.
Payment methods accepted are Cash on delivery and Paypal Online payments.
For cancellation of orders please call 22 48 21 85 or send an email to email@example.com
For complaints please call 22 48 21 85 or fax 22 33 84 68 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are confirmed by an email that you will receive after each order.
· Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
· The user will indemnify A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this website.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. or its Associates or relating in any way to your use of www.sportshop.com.cy resides in the courts of Cyprus, and you further consent and agree to personal jurisdiction by the republic and courts sitting in the republic of Cyprus in connection with any such dispute.
· Whilst all reasonable endeavors have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site, A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organizations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.
· All items are guaranteed according to manufacturer's warranty.
Access to and use of this Web site and the products and services available through this Web site (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Web site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Web site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You will not:
- commit or encourage a criminal offence;
- transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
- hack into any aspect of the Service;
- corrupt data;
- cause annoyance to other users;
- infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam";
- or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Web site.
- A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Web site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Cyprus only and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please read more by accessing delivery information web page.
In order to purchase products from A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products. All prices advertised are subject to changes without notice.
Pricing and availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Web site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs may and will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Please read our payment methods for more information.
At the moment we accept only PAY PAL payments. JCC payments will be accepted soon. More information will appear here later.
Disclaimer of liability
The material displayed on this Web site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Web site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. Design and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Web site are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to A.N. Prive Sports Ltd.
A.N. Prive Sports Ltd. shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Web site.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments linking to this Web site.
All complaints must be sent:
- by Post to A.N. Prive Sports Ltd, Leoforos Larnacos 44, 2101, Aglantzia, Nicosia, Tel: +357 22 48 2185 or
- by Fax to +357 22 029352 or
- by Email to email@example.com
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
This Web site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Web site other than the home page.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts.
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts.
If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sportshop has made distances so small, so that with the ease of your house or office chair you can order any item from our Online Shop and we will deliver it to your door. Just follow the following simple steps and before you know it your purchases will arrive just outside your door.
a. Choose from our Main Menu the Product Category from which you would like to purchase items, and then just click on the Add to Cart button next to the item you want to purchase. Your chosen item has already been placed in your Cart.
b. Then you can continue with your shopping or choose a delivery option, accept the Terms and Conditions and click the "Send Order" button. The login page will then open, where, if you are already a member of our Online Shop, you must simply submit your username and password; otherwise you can register at this point. New member registration is easy and will only take a few seconds.
c. Before you complete your order you will be able to go to your Account and make any changes you like to your personal information. You will also be able to change your order's content, like delete one or more products from your shopping cart, add more products or increase or decrease the quantity of the selected products as explained in the “Withdrawal or Cancellation” Section.
d. Next, you will be redirected to a page where you will choose a Shipping Address and then click the "Send Order" button.
e. You are almost done. You will now perform a final check of your order and click the "Proceed your Payment with PayPal or JCC". You will be immediately redirected to the secure page of PayPal or JCC and after your successful payment the system will redirect you to our website. You will then receive an email confirmation with your order details and an invoice of your payment. After that, all you have to do is wait for your order to arrive at your doorstep.
Our system will save your order in your Μember Account, where you will be able to review and check your current and old orders as often as you like.
You will be able to place and review your order in English language only.
Delivery Conditions & Returns Policy
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and A.N. Prive Sports Ltd.
Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by A.N. Prive Sports Ltd.